June 5-July 30, 2023
The Point Intern Program is designed to train students from 10th grade to sophomores in college (or ages 15-20) to actively shape their communities.
Spreading God's Shalom
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Talk to your parents/guardians.
2. Read all instructions carefully!
3. Fill out the application below and upload all required documents (Intro video + letter of recommendation)
4. Participate in a professional interview. We will contact you to set this up.
5. Get accepted and get ready for the best summer of your life!
For your video submission, please make a video telling us all about YOU. Be yourself!
How will your past life experiences help you during the program?
How will you interact with the other interns/leaders?
When describing yourself, remember to cite real life examples.
We love a good story! We're looking for REAL people, and we want to see the REAL you. Upload your final video below; please keep your video shorter than 3 minutes.
For your letter of recommendation, please choose someone who is not related to you. List their contact info in the form below and upload the completed letter.